So I was watching old episodes of my favorite anime when i found out from my bff wikipedia that stupid america cuts like 7 minutes of each episode, left out season 5, cut over 20 episodes from the other seasons, and censors the themes of homosexuality, some bad language, and violence.
and you know whos behind this tragedy?
i told you they were horrible.
- Hyde: Eric Foreman's first suspension. I'm so proud.
- Kelso: No, wait, back up. Why'd he get suspended.
- Donna: Because he's stupid.
- Kelso: They can do that?
So. Nothing good happens after 2 AM according to that show. Which is a shame because most of my life has been spent after 2 AM.
Anyway so I’m watching this episode right now. And it’s making me laugh because here’s the scenario:
Ted [protagonist that no viewer likes or dislikes. sort of like harry potter. he’s exceptionally nice and you get upset when bad things happen to him, but like…you still KNOW his friends are cooler and more interesting. i mean come on, his best friend is neil patrick harris :)] is dating this girl who went to Germany and he’s depressed because the long distance thing means theyre never talking. then he goes to this girl robins house. and hes like. totally in love with her. and he decides hes gonig to break up with the Germany girl. Then he tells robin that he already has, goes to the bathroom, and starts to call her.
Of course, a funny scene ensues where he hallucinates, and sees Germany girl. And heres what she says. “Ted you don’t break up with the girl your seeing on the phone in the girl you’re about to hookup withs apartment”
My dad did the opposite.
He decided to hook up with my mother from the girl he was dating’s phone in her apartment. Ironically, my mother was in Holland at the time, which is very close to Germany.
The best part: He did it because he didn’t want to pay longdistance phone rates so he stuck them on his soon to be ex instead.
The original article is in Swedish, this is the translated version:
Apparently he had to climb up a fence or something to get to the boy, but it’s not mentioned in the article for some reason.
Skarsgård saves supporter
Actor Alexander Skarsgård is pointed out a hero after Football riots.
Witnesses explain how he risked his own safety to help a trampled supporter.
-it was unpleasant, he was completely unconscious, says Skarsgård.
The Sports magazine could yesterday tell us that actor Alexander Skarsgård found himself (at the center) of the riots at the football stadium.
Today he could tell us about the event.
-The atmosphere was heated. What happened was pretty fucked up.
Witnesses described Alexander Skarsgård’s actions as heroic.
The 30 year old actor risked his own security when he during (the worst of the riots) managed to make his way down to the medics to get help for the trampled supporter.
- The boy had received a concussion from a blow to his head. It was unpleasant. He was (so) young too, only 15 years old.
Do you know what happened to him?
-He’s ok. My 14 year old sister knows him, so I know.
Alexander Skarsgård says that the event is not going to stop him from going to the stadium to support his team.
- No, I’m absolutely not going to stop going to the arena. I don’t think it helps fleeing, but I think it would be good if there were more big brothers like me present.
:) go eric
- Tony: I say this world extends way beyond this little field of dreams we're dancing in, and I want to see that world.
- Chris: What the fuck's he on about?
- Jal: He's quoting Chris, it's a literary reference.
- Chris: What, you mean like Shakespeare or shit?
- Jal: Dawson's Creek.
- Chris: Whatever, I don't... know what that is, but if you guys want to waste your life watching television--
- Anwar: You don't watch television, Chris?
- Chris: No, I don't watch television, right? You braindeads, can you not think of anything better to do? To entertain yourselves with?
- Jal: Like?
- Chris: Like...pills.
- Jal: Is that it?
- Chris: No. ...shagging.
- Tony: Cultural.
- Jal: Oh yeah.
- Chris: It fucking is cultural.
- Jal: You're full of shit, Chris. Nobody's gonna shag you with a cock that tiny.
- Anwar: You shouldn't have got it out Chris, come on.
- Chris: It was strip poker for fuck's sake, what did you want me to do?
- Anwar: You weren't even playing, you wanker!